Please use the menu on the right-hand side of this page to begin viewing the graphics. Clicking on
any button will automatically remove the text in this window and replace it with a single graphic or
The following are set as defaults initially:
- Area - CONUS (contiguous United States).
- Forecast Hour - Loop. If chosen, a loop of forecasts from 3-87 hours (in 3-hour time steps) will load.
- The probability that the winter precipitation rate will reach or exceed 1 inch per hour.
Note that if you wish to view the default options, simply click on one of the already selected buttons.
Once a single graphic or loop is loaded:
- Images can be zoomed by clicking the ZOOM button,
and then left mouse-clicking on the image. While in ZOOM mode you
can roam or pan around the image by dragging the left mouse button.
Revert back to the original image by clicking RESET.
- While looping, you can use the Start/Stop and frame advance buttons to control the loop.